• GIS for Environmental Management
• GIS for Disaster and Emergency Management
• GIS for Regional Sustainable Development
• GIS for Natural and Cultural Heritage management
• GIS for Business and Logistics
• GIS for Public Health
• New Trends and Technologies in Surveying, Cadastre and Land Management.
• GIS and Ecosystem Modeling
• Education programme in Geoinformatics
• International networking in teaching and use of GIS technologies
• Development of Spatial Data Infrastructures.
The GISCA conference series is organized by ACA*GIScience, in 2014 jointly with the Xinjiang Institute of Ecology and Geography, CAS and supported by the Chinese Academy of Sciences, University of Salzburg, Trimble, EPU and other partners.
The next Central Asia GIS conference 'GISCA 2015' is planned to be organized May 14-16 in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
Conference website: http://gisca14.aca-giscience.org.
Photo Gallery of GISCA 2014