Main conference topics will be:
- Geoinformatics in geodetic operations.
- Thematic cartography, web-cartography, mapping services and its applications.
- Cadastral services in the management of natural resources.
- Geoinformatics in environmental protection, rational use and management of land and water resources.
- Application of geoinformation technologies in architecture and construction.
- Geospatial analysis and modeling.
- Processing and analysis of remote sensing data.
- Geoinformation technologies in the education system.
- The role of geoinformation technologies in the Earth sciences.
- August 10, 2018: Deadline for Abstract submission
- September 20, 2018: Deadline for Paper submission