On October 19-20, 2018 the EU-Uzbek DSinGIS
project is inviting to attend the International Scientific and Practical Conference on "Scientific - research work in the field of Geoinformatics: current state and prospects
" to be held at the National University of Uzbekistan
Main conference topics will be:
- Geoinformatics in geodetic operations.
- Thematic cartography, web-cartography, mapping services and its applications.
- Cadastral services in the management of natural resources.
- Geoinformatics in environmental protection, rational use and management of land and water resources.
- Application of geoinformation technologies in architecture and construction.
- Geospatial analysis and modeling.
- Processing and analysis of remote sensing data.
- Geoinformation technologies in the education system.
- The role of geoinformation technologies in the Earth sciences.
The conference is aiming at professors, teachers, young scientists, undergraduates, outstanding students and specialists in this field communicating their scientific research and results: presenting inventions and proposals that reflect original ideas with papers relating to the topic of the conference.
For further details please refer to
- August 10, 2018: Deadline for Abstract submission
- September 20, 2018: Deadline for Paper submission